16 May, 2005

 

More music

Something I did over the weekend: The Bang.

A quick note on my naming scheme for tracks: names are random. Sometimes they might have something to do with the track, but not often. And when they do, it's usually something vague, like a word to describe the sound of part of it, or the first letter of a song I thought it sounded like when I started it.

For me, the names are just there to differentiate between them without having to listen to them.

Maybe if I wrote something that had any meaning, I'd find a meaningful title.

I don't think we'll ever find out.

Comments:
cool intro.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social bookmarks

Delicious

Bookmark this on Delicious

Links

Support The Commons









This site:

Free your code:

archives