05 May, 2005

 

Working hard

Today I'm going to sit in front of my computer until I have made some headway on this data analysis. We've been collecting data on how histopathologists analyse tissue, and seeing how this changes from trainees through to experts.

We've already done some analysis, which went into a paper hopefully to be presented at ICAPR 2005. It was all very interesting, but now it's time to look at the more complex stuff, and this means using SPSS. I'd like to use R, but I haven't got the time to learn to use it, and SPSS is great for non-mathematicians, like me, who want menus, check-boxes and icons.

Using SPSS means using Windows. Using Windows might mean my computer gets fried by worms using the few billion exploits found since the last time I booted into Windows. If so, this could be my last post for a while.

Fingers crossed.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social bookmarks

Delicious

Bookmark this on Delicious

Links

Support The Commons









This site:

Free your code:

archives