23 September, 2005

 

Problems fixed, offices cleaned

Sub-domain disappearance

My blog sub-domain disappeared recently, so my blog has been out of sight for an unknown number of days.

Obviously it's fixed now, thanks to the people at Hosting Direct. In all the time I've been a customer, I think this is the first problem I've had, and it was solved very quickly. If you're looking for hosting, give them a try.

Clean office

Steph finally forced me to clean my home office.

A few hours and 5 black bags full of rubbish later, it looks sparkly clean. The drifts of paper have been moved, the junk has been thrown away, cables have been tidied, draws have been sorted and bookshelves have been re-stacked. I hardly recognise it.

I was so proud of it, I've taken the trouble to stitch together a photo taken from inside the room. Click to enlarge.




Now compare that with my office at work. It's big and bright, which is nice. Before this one, though, I spent a few years in an office would be considered too depressing for a prison cell. Dark green walls, bars on the window and no daylight.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social bookmarks

Delicious

Bookmark this on Delicious

Links

Support The Commons









This site:

Free your code:

archives