03 October, 2005

 

First day done

My first day is over. Education happened. At least, one half of education happened. Hopefully the students were paying attention and did their part, too.

I saw a group of students from last year's Z04CS module in the corridor. I stopped to say hello and find out how things were going. Before they left, they thanked me for teaching them last year.

It's things like that that make the effort, stress and the occasional bout of running in circles with your hands flapping madly in the air worth it.

Being at the mercy of the train opetators, I have plenty of time to tap out blog entries without feeling guilty for not doing something important. here I am, trapped on a train with no way to do very much work related, but I'm just too tired and hungry to take advantage of it.

Oh well.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social bookmarks

Delicious

Bookmark this on Delicious

Links

Support The Commons









This site:

Free your code:

archives