08 January, 2006

 

More sounds for freesound

Freesound, which I've mentioned before and used samples from, wants to reach 20,000 sounds before reaching 2,000,000 downloads.

Downloads look like they're catching up with uploads, though, so I'm trying to give stuff back.

The beat from Slumpy is now uploaded, in case anyone wants to use it. You can preview and download it here.

When I get chance, I'll try and get some more stuff on there - I have lots of sounds and samples I've created that might be useful for others.

So, if you have something to give, upload it. Personally, I'd like there to be more people with instruments and the time to sample individual notes.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social bookmarks

Delicious

Bookmark this on Delicious

Links

Support The Commons









This site:

Free your code:

archives